Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sensitive Male Models

As you'll (hopefully) remember we watched some sections of a documentary regarding the "TOUGH GUISE" that's expected of males. Among others we managed to watch the section which emphasized that men are pressured to be invulnerable regardless of the situations they might find themselves in. The next section consisted of some nice samples that stand up against this misconception, but I doubt that (m)any of you have watched it... so here it is once more...I think it's worth watching...
watch minute 40 onwards... and let me know what you think... I don't want to comment on it without you commenting on it first...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment