Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"codes of gender: id & performance..."

Some of you have asked how you could watch the documentary on your own - either to watch the sections we skipped or to analyse the bits we already watched... go to :


and download the relevant link there...

if the link above doesn't work for some reason go through the following steps:
go to the IC website > e-reserve > course > type "Eng 101" > Eng 101 - electronic copies > The codes of gender: identity & performance in pop culture 


Actually you might also watch some of the other documentaries there if you like to get some more "visual" background on this subject: 

In fact I had selected some parts from
       Generation M: Misogyny and 
       Killing Us Softly 3 
to go over together but most likely we will not have time to cover them... there is evidently going to be some overlap between these but there are also some slightly different aspects in each of them. you can move on to another section if you feel like it's too much of the same stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment