Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beauty: When the Other Dancer is the Self & Woman Hollering Creek

Remember to write up your entries about these two stories - and especially the one we didn't discuss in class...

Give a brief account of what happens, 
relate it to the context in Turkey and add any other reactions...

I'm curious as regards your thoughts & evaluations of these stories - please analyse what they say about both genders, not just females even though they appear more in the foreground...

No comments:

Post a Comment