Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

new legislation regarding guns

If you were in class you might remember that a few weeks ago I asked you to think about possible consequences of relative ease / difficulty of obtaining guns... ?

I don't know if you are aware of the new legislation that is underway in Turkey - not sure if it has been passed by parliament or not - yet, it's just a matter of time anyway... but I do know that instead of making it more difficult for people to obtain and carry guns, it's aimed at making it easier; for example certain guns that required you to get a medical board certificate will be issued by a single doctor's approval, if you're 18 you'll be able to carry a gun, etc...
I thought I should share this piece of good news with you... I'm sure you'll rejoice at this development...
HURRAY!!! let's all get a catalogue or browse the net? 
and start choosing which guns we want to get...
(see I'm so thrilled I'm getting poetic:-*)

No comments:

Post a Comment