Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Final remarks

Having finished (re-)reading your blog entries I just wanted to say that I was amazed by some of the ideas and creative approaches - but even though I wanted to comment in this final round unfortunately I couldn't...I really wish some of those posts had been written earlier so that I and maybe some of you could have actually responded to them... - which you didn't do in general - but who knows...?

I hope you could see some value in  this process other than just trying to get a grade for it... ?

So long...
TAKE CARE...

No comments:

Post a Comment