Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feel free to comment on my posts

I was a bit surprised to see that 55% of those of you who have already* answered my "surveymonkey" feedback questions said that they felt like commenting on my posts - but I only got one comment by you my dear students...? Naturally I asked myself "why?"

Could it be because I never explicitly invited you to comment? - I thought it would be obvious and needless to say...? so if that was the case I'm doing it now - better late than never... 

If you still feel like commenting on anything I've written (in anyway you like - challenge me, ask me questions, provide other examples / perspectives... whatever...) please feel free to do so....:-)
  
* if you haven't done it yet - you still can...
 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JXL3NPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment