Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I wonder why?

Not that I mean to compare classes against each other - but I just noticed something slightly strange - the class which experienced most technical problems when trying to set up their blogs (B6) seems to have written more blog posts than all the other classes so far and the class which didn't experience any technical problems (D6) seems to have set up and written the fewest number of blogs? Isn't that counter intuitive?!

2 comments:

  1. always it is. With the words of one of our smartest ministers says, today most of Turkish public know DNS configurations due to the youtube ban :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sometimes hindrances can spur more curiosity and enthusiasm then? seems to make sense:-)

    ReplyDelete