Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my Fresh 101 blog. I'm thrilled to be exploring the world of blog writing together with you all... I'll be sharing some of the ideas that will come up in our lessons and some other thoughts that might not make it into our classroom. I'll also be referring to your blogs and provide some pointers for you.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :-)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Having trouble writing your posts?

Check out the following  blogs if you would like to get some ideas on what your blog posts might look like.They are  samples displaying different ways to react to our class content: I hope this will make it easier for you to write your own blogs. Some of these posts might look  a little long - but that's Ok look for their content rather than the length. OK?


İdill (A6)
Özge( B6)
Selin (C6)

The fact that I didn't refer to all blogs doesn't mean it's not worth checking these out, too - the ones included in this post seem to have different styles worth becoming aware of.I might be adding a few more to this list soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment